administrivia: list administrator needs help

 "would not normally use the digest in this manner, but the health of
the
lists is affected more than a little by my employment status..."

********

I'm personally and certainly not a bucks up individual, and perhaps many
of you aren't either, but let's all make an effort not to lose this
valuable resource if it can possibly be avoided.

AlfaBill, know you're busy, but will you once again step forward as a
conduit for the 'keeper of the flame'?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA