Need 164 Parts? Going to Italy Again.

Hi all,
well, I am going to Italy again from the 27th of Dec. to the 14th of Jan.
I will be going through Europe most of the time, but I will be spending at
least a day in the junkyards in Milano. I usually get all sorts of cool
164 parts. If anyone is in need of small stuff that is hard to find in the
U.S. or that people are not willing to sell because of the labor involved
in removal, please let me know and I might be able to help. I have brought
all sorts of stuff back in the past, but I would really rather not bring
anything HUGE, such as wheels. I am hoping to pick up a six-speed
transmission from a 166 in Holland, which will take up a fai amount of
space...
Please let me know soon. I will not be checking my mail regularly after
the 18th of Dec.

later,

Karl
'91 164L