GTV6 parts

Hi-

I live in Charleston, South Carolina (Goose Creek), and

I have the following 1986 GTV6 parts available:door panels, gas tank,
seat belts, driver seat (I guess I'll keep passenger), A/C bits, back
seat/back, those side panels in the back seat.  I also have the jack and
glove box door, and maybe some other stuff-the interior parts are in
pretty good shape.Although I have shipped these parts to folks recently,
I really can't do that anymore, I simply do not have enough time. If you
want to come by my house and look at/take this stuff, please let me know.If
I have already promised to send you something (ie. the center console), I
haven't forgotten,but please remind me.I am prepping the car for SCCA
ITS, so I mostly have cosmetic stuff.Thanks,Al Mitchell