"bids" for parts

Ok, I need to price things that we are selling off our $2002 Challenge car, so can you help "bid" on the following all off a '78 Spider:

Soft top with frame, in very good condition
side windows
SPICA pump
SPICA injectors
SPICA manifold plus air cleaner
Front springs (rear ones rusted in 1/2)
Seats, drivers lightly torn
center consol
Front bumper
Rear bumper

Other things that I've already sold or "sold"
manifold- $9
SPICA conversion- $55
Sure start- $71
Wheels (counting 2, selling 4) $100
Quarter windows- $100 (apparently can be sold for $100 apiece- offers?)

I need to get a realistic idea of the price, so that I can make some receipts that are realistic.  Some have price ideas based on things sold via e-bay, which is also a way  that I'm estimating value of donated items.

Thanks!

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering