welding on late model street cars

In a message dated 12/09/2001 8:19:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Instead of disconnecting the battery when welding on cars with sensitive
> electronics, I use a product made by Matson here in Australia called an
> "Anti-zap Service Minder"...
> Otherwise, disconnecting both battery terminals should be sufficient...

If you are going to weld, make sure you have your radio codes first;
disconnecting the battery to weld convinces the radio it is being stolen, and
you need to enter the code when the juice is back on if you want to hear that
radio again.

Charlie