Alfetta gearing

Got another question Alfetta related:  Are there any reasonable options
for lowering the gear ratio for the final drive in Alfettas?  I'm going
to have Milano calipers/rotors so I'm not sure if I could go with a real
small wheel.  Are we Alfetta track sluts doomed in this category?
Expensive, custom pieces would be out of the question as I'm not
sponsored & this is only a toy for club lapping days.  What do the
hillclimb guys run?

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA