GTV 6 windshield + antenna

As I can remember, the windshield with the antenna was
realized in 1981 for several Alfa Romeo ("ALfanord",
so built in Arese).

It was in 1981 - 1983 Giulietta '81, in the 1981 -
1983 Alfetta (sedan)'82 and on the 1982----> GTV. My
Alfetta 2000 '82 (built in april 1982) has this
windshield. I suppose a GTV6 '82 must have the antenna
in the windshield.

There are no holes in the dashboard: as I saw in my
sedan and on a GTV 2.0 '83 the cable simply disappears
in the space between the dash and the wondshield
gasket and goes under the dashboard.