Re: Autodelta Alfas in the US

This won't be possible; Paul Spruell and company will be importing
"Autodelta" cars, not Alfa Romeo cars (yes, yes, we know what's
underneath the badges).  But this on-paper difference will guarantee
that their efforts won't be undermined by resourceful individuals like
us.  Why would he go through all that trouble (and use all that money),
with the knowledge that anyone can then use his efforts to bring in
their own cars while his sit in the showroom?

I researched into this a while back and one way to get cars into the
country is to be a manufacturer.  Autodelta is - once again on paper - a
manufacturer.  They just outsourced their factory work to an overseas
car builder.

Nizam