'73 spider fuse ratings?

Dear Alfisti,

Does anyone have a list of the fuse ratings for a '73
Spider available?  Specifically, I need the rating for
the dash/interior lights fuse (position 4, I think)
and one of the high beam headlight fuses.  The owner's
manual describes their functions, but I could not find
replacement values.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!  (Also, I did search the old digests and
could not find an answer.)

I bought my Alfa a month or so ago and have enjoyed
reviewing the alfa-digest web page so I finally
subscribed to the digest.  La Vita e Bella!

Thanks,
Dan Runk
'73 Spider
http://greetings.yahoo.com