I need help

I was asking about a fun, tossable Alfa and I got a lot of helpful advice
and even some offers to sell.  I was pretty much going in the GTV direction
but then my mind started to wander and I start thinking - tossable?  What
about a Mini?  I watched "The Italian Job" as a kid and was convinced that
the Mini is superior to the Alfa.  I mean did you see those dumb Italian
cops get washed away in the river in their Alfa?

So someone set me straight.  Tell me you owned a Mini and it was a stupid,
dangerous, ridiculous toy.  Keep me looking at Alfas.