750-101 oil flex line

Covering both Digests here. I'm looking for the brown oil flex hose to
hard-line on oil pressure gauge for the Giulietta.

I know this was discussed on the 750-101 Digest and do have a call into
Mark Guinther (Portello Works) who was selling the hose as of last year.

However, I vaguely recall someone posting a very specific source on the
Alfa Digest. Should Mark no longer carry the hose, I'd like to cover my
bases.

As another possible back-up, has anyone used the larger yellow gas line
on their oil pressure line?

Re-Originals advised me the yellow line was strictly for gas and the
brown line (which they don't have) is only for oil. However, in checking
with a local company (handy living in an industrial area) who could
convert the existing ends and with some cutting and silver soldering
would convert the hose to a stainless mesh with a silver soldered
ferrule type end exterior with a (semi) flexible corrugated metal
interior. It would then withstand around 5,000 psi.

(I'm aware Re-Originals also sells a (I assume) similar looking oil
pressure hose, but after talking to Joe (the client) this a.m., he'd
prefer the line to look as original as possible.)

When I pulled the length of yellow gas hose out of my pocket, the
extremely knowledgeable counter  fellow, Bob, was quite impressed with
the line, saying it was obviously all man-made, oil should not harm it
in any way, and that he'd not hesitate to use it on an oil line.

However, he did feel it should be swaged at the ends / ferrules. Bob
went on to mention a virtually identical type of hose (although
obviously much larger) is used on transferring oil from / to oil
tankers.

Thoughts / sources for the brown line? Anyone use the larger yellow gas
line on the oil pressure line and if so, did you swage the ends?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA