GTV6 help in SA

Hi all

I'm hoping some of our South African listers may be able to help me
here...

My GTV6 is needing serious attention. Most urgent is the rear passenger
window (the one that winds up & down, not the fixed one). What is the
best source for that, and approximately what am I looking to pay to
replace it?

Secondly, and also quite pressing, is the front driver's door panelling
has come almost completely adrift. Can anyone give me pointers on who to
take it to, or whether perhaps it is worth tackling by myself (I have 10
thumbs and two left hands, and am blind in one eye and can't see out of
the other, to give some indication of my aptitude for DIY stuff...)

Thanks a gajillion.

Ciao
Zak

--