Re: alfa-digest V8 #268 - Need an Alfa in my life

Yes, I'm in Canada.  Toronto to be specific.  Fortunately, there are quite a
few good Alfas in this city.  I think it has a lot to do with our large
Italian community.  Whenever I call up an ad in the newspaper, the guy
selling the car is named Enzo or Pino.

>>      You forgot to tell us what part of the world you call home.  Does
the CA extension on your email address >>mean you are in Canada?