Need an Alfa in my life

If you had $20,000, what Alfa would you buy?  I owned a '90 Spider until
last spring and I miss it.  I need to get back into the Alfa fold but I want
something more distinctive, a little (or a lot) older but still as quick and
tossable as the Spider.  Maybe something that can handle a little track
driving.  Suggestions?  Hardtop is okay.  Anyone have something for sale?
No rust buckets, restoration candidates or basketcases.  I need something I
can drive and enjoy immediately.

I found a '65 2600 Spider on the web, reasonably close to home, good
condition.  What are they like?

Henry