Re: Fwd: Help with Alfa Spider

Hey Bill,
	I haven't seen any response to your request.  I'm not sure if the
BellSouth fiasco Richard mentioned has anything to do with it.
	I think this is a GREAT opportunity for Alfisti.  And I am a little
disturbed that I haven't seen a flood of emails responding to your first
request.  But I can only claim to be an admirer of the Duettos and know nothing
about them other than they were the forerunner of the Kammtails and "Ducktails."
 So I took it (presumptuously) upon myself to do a little research. Here are
some links I found by browsing the AROC site:

Willie R's Register
	url - http://hem.passagen.se/duetto/

Osso di Seppia
	url - http://ossodiseppia.com/
	email - ossogang@domain.elided

Joe Senesac Restoration
	url - http://home.sprintmail.com/~senesac/duetto/car.html

	You can pass these on to your friends at the DIY Network.  I would think
that Willie or Joe would be glad to help with literature, recommendations and
contacts.

Cheers,
Charlie
'89 Ducktail