Re: Alfa Racing history (& Porsche's)

That being said, Porsche is taking a major butt-kicking these days from BMW.
There are no more factory Porsche teams but the private teams are also-rans
in the Le Mans series.

It's too bad but Porsche may have seen the end of its glory days in
motorsports.  I'm afraid they just don't have the commitment to compete at
the level of Audi and BMW.  Even Jaguar will be kicking their butt soon with
Ford money behind them.

Does Alfa have any factory sponsored entries in any series?