'88 Spider Parts For Sale

I have the following parts for sale, if you are
interested please contact me off digest, all parts are
Best Offer unless indicated.

1. Complete injection wiring harness, pulled not cut
from car.

2. Complete ignition harness, pulled not cut.

3. L-Jet ECU

4. 88 Spider ignition ecu

5. fuel pump relay $25.00

6. exhaust manifold, no cracks $70.00

7. AFM $100.00

If you need other injection parts please contact me. I
also have an intake manifold and injectors, head,
block, etc., but I don't have them with me right now
so I won't be able to ship those parts for a while.

Kelly M.
88 Spider-TS
http://shopping.yahoo.com