Re: RE: Autodelta?

Hmmm....in my years of working for Hosting companies we've always just
removed the zone file for the offending domain off the nameservers so it
was cease to propagate and thus not resolve anymore. Or we would remove
the entry in the named.master with the same results.

In the case of autodelta.com looks like they most likely let the domain
expire and someone else grabbed it. A quick whois reveals it's
registered to somebody clearly not involved in autosports.

It was registered on April 15, 2001 and will be up for grabs again on
April 15, 2002.

Oh yeah, thanks to getting laid off I am heading to Zurich next week.
Any Alfa related sights or Digesti there? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
Seattle-NWARC
Milano Gold 87
Milano Gold 89  <--- parts car

ISPs often redirect like this for sites that due not pay there bill.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA