Alfa Parts - brake pads and headlamp unit

What brake pads would anyone recommend above stock for a reasonable
price.
Was going to buy some racing pads for my 164 before I upgraded to a 166,
but was warned off as they take too long to warm up in normal use.

Can Tarox pads be used with normal discs ?
Need the front pads for my 166.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can buy a replacement RHD offside
headlamp unit for a 166 ?
I heard Mangoletsi in Cheshire do discounts to AROC GB members on parts.
Any others ?

Regards David.
'98 166 Super