Microfice catalog? (was: Catalogo rapido and other manuals)

In AD8-0261 Leo, writing about Microfiches, says "They cost about $2 each, but
it's difficult to have the correct number to order them because there isn't a
catalog showing the corrispondence to the model/type of the car."

 Such a catalog may not be generally available today but I do have a copy of
an eight-page catalog of parts microfiches ("Pubblicazioni parti di ricambio -
microfiches Alfa Romeo") dated 15-07-94, listing the correct number to order
by model designation, period of production, and in some cases by language (I,
F, GB-IRL, D, E). It does not cover any 105/115 cars except the Spiders, and
no Spiders before 1977, but does cover all of the front-drivers from the 1972
Alfasud through the 1994 145 and all of the transaxle cars, including
less-familiar versions such as the 'Blindata' versions of the Alfetta and the
90s, and the Alfa commercial vehicles (F 12, AR 6 and AR 8 autocarri,
furg-combi-bus from 1977 through 1989). Some of the model designations are
parts-counter descriptive rather than the more familiar marketing names
(migliorata on one Alfetta model, 164 FL 92 BZ, 164 S/FL 92 DS - the FL stands
for superficial restyling, or face-lift, not sure abut the BZ and DS). I don't
know how useful the list is, and I am not set up for electronic transfer, but
I can photocopy and snailmail a hardcopy for Leo or anyone else who would find
it desirable, in exchange for my copying/postage costs covered (you
approximate) and/or possible useful additions to my personal archives (or
rat's nest, some would call it). Or, if someone needs a fiche number for a
particular application I could look it up and email.

 And thanks also to Bruce Taylor for mentioning the Numerical Index (Indice
Numerico) to the 2235 Catalogo Rapido as a separate 40-page document carrying
no separate DIASS number. The full-size parts books usually each incorporated
a numerical index, but a cumulative version is interesting to know about and
would be interesting to have, even if its uses as he suggested might be a tad
arcane.

 Cordially,

John H.

Raleigh, N.C.