Re: What is Catalogo Rapido?

It may be worth mentioning that Alfa Romeo published a Numerical Index
(Indice Numerico) to the 2235 Catalogo Rapido as a separate 40-page
document carrying no separate DIASS No. This allows one quickly to
answer such profound questions as "How many 105.64 parts are in this
Montreal-less catalogue?" (83, mainly just shims). Or to find without a
search that John's 2105.00166 bolt does in fact appear in the Catalogo
Rapido, but only for securing a hose clamp, quantity 1.

In the same format there is also a short Supplement (Allegato) to this
Catalogo Rapido on "Varianti Alla Giulia Super 1,3/1,6" (Nuova Super
1300-1600). The rear cover of this physically separate document carries
only the print code (Pubblic. N. 2235 6/74 - 13.500) of the catalogue
itself!

Bruce
Geneva, CH
http://www.geocities.com/alfamontreal/