RE: Enzo's Bio

Will Owen wrote:

"Maybe I've been spoiled by PBS and BBC historical
pieces, but A&E, the History Channel and several
others make me crazy with their stories chopped into
bite-size fragments, repeating beginnings and endings
with each new bite,and all delivered in a breathless,
Wow-look-at-this! style regardless of how much or how
little real interest the subject of the moment is
worth".

Ditto. I feel this to be true about the American news
media in general. When presenting either historical or
current events the stories are all too often over
sensationalized, contain shallow content at best and
are presented in a somewhat tasteless manner.

If one has the patience to sift through all the super
commercial stuff, Speedvision from time to time has
some informative historical pieces on both racers and
car manufacturers with some neat old film footage.
Some of these reports include interviews with
surviving designers, drivers and pit crew members.

Tim Mills
'87 Milano Gold
Santa Clara, CA
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1