Re: Roll Centers and Center of Gravity

Hello All!

I have enjoyed this roll center discussion very much.

As a careful reading of any number of suspension book's (including the often quoted book HOW TO MAKE YOUR CAR HANDLE)will show you that the relationship between roll-center (RC) and Center of Gravity (CG)is a key in planning for roll center location. Sooo, I have a question:  Has anyone out there actually calculated the CG of a GTV6?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks!

David Alexander
Riverside, IL