Going to Europe...Alfa advice?

Well, I somehow worked a business trip to Europe starting this Friday.  I'll
be in Oslo from Saturday 12/1 thru Monday 12/3.  So, to all Oslo Alfisti is
there anything Alfa-related that is a must see this weekend?

Then, the whirlwind tour starts for work.  I'll be spending the following
weekend of 12/7 thru 12/11 in London.  I saw that there is a design exhibit,
containing Alfas, at the London Science Museum. I'll try to catch that. Any
dealerships or other Alfa-places that anyone can recommend?

And finally, from 12/13 thru 12/20 I'll be in the Motherland, near Milan.
I'm planning a trip to the Alfa museum but again, what else Alfa/car
specific might be of interest?  More than likely I'll be traveling by bus or
train.

So, I appreciate any and all suggestions!

Kit
Seattle
'91 164
'86 GTV6