Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:24:04 -0500
From: "Watry, Andrew (LNG-MBC)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
Subject: wheel cleaning brush?

This may be first ever car-care question.  I just bought a set of
Turbina
wheels, now looking very sporty on my Berlina, that are the dickens to
clean.  Is there a good wheel brush for cleaning the thin spokes and
slots
of Turbinas without a lot of tedious work? Does Griot's or any of those
catalogs have them?  I saw a generic wheel brush at Kragen yesterday,
but it
seemed way too wide.  Thanks.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register