GTV6 Stall...

Howdy all,

       A bit of a problem seems to have arisen.  She'll start up fine and run
beautifully (except for my dying tranny, which by the way i'm going to
replace and if anyone has any good leads for vendors I would appreciate it.)
Anyway, she runs beautifully for 30-45 minutes and then just stalls.  Funny
thing is that i've had the heater fan on all 3 times she's done this.  My
initial fear was a fuel pump problem so i haven't driven it since...but the
fan factor makes me suspect there may be something more to it.  Feel free to
drop in your 2 cents.  Thanks to all.

Ryan Mottice
'84 GTV6
Purcellville, VA