GTV6 rear window replacement

Hey mate,

I recently had the same happen to me, they broke the window to get my nifty
stereo out.  Look on the bright side, it's the smallest cheapest window to
replace, and is pretty hard to break during installation. We should be
grateful !

I had to drill out the rivets for the divider bar, (There's also a bolt at the
bottom of the divider inside the door) but I left the rubber wipers in place,
just levered the top of the door frame open a little with a screwdriver to
squeeze the steel frame on the bottom of the window thru.  then I reattached
the window to the winder wire, wound it right down, and fed the divider bar
back in from the top.  It's a tight squeeze, but it can be done without
damaging anything.

Then you re-rivet the divider bar back in (it's also attached with a screw
down the bottom inside the door) and put all your interior back together.

It is fiddly getting the new window frame down thru the rubber wipers, but it
is possible. Two people makes this bit easier as you wiggle the seal up around
the frame.

Let me know if you need any more help !

Scott Murray
Melbourne, Oz.