GTV A/C

Al, that looks exactly like my setup.  What's your VIN -- mine is AR3025718--
maybe we can narrow this down to a production date range that will confirm
these to be factory installed.  One more thing I noticed on my car -- there is
a clamp/bracket for the A/C hoses spot welded to the driver's fender liner
just aft of the row of relays, and it was definitely there when the factory
paint was applied.  No other hoses use this clamp.  I'd consider this another
indicator that the A/C was installed at the factory.

Tony Sims
'74 GTV