ARO SoCal Meeting Friday

This is the big one.  AROSC elections will be held at our monthly
meeting on Friday, the 30th of November.  HEY, that's this Friday!  How
astute of me.

Not only will we decide who will be on the board for next year, but
after that, we have our annual White Turkey Auction.  The auction and
the objects being auctioned are (somewhat) for real.  The real reasons
for the auction is to make a few bucks for the club (a portion of each
sale goes to the club coffers), and it really is fun.  It is our
entertainment for the evening.

For the hard-core, refreshements (coffee, soda, coffee) will be offered
during the intermission between the ridiculous and the divine (??).

Meeting location is our usual location in Culver City, s/w corner of
Culver Bl and Overland Av

Get in touch if you need directions

See you there
Jay Negrin