Milano clicking sound from driveline

I experienced this problem several years ago on my 1981 GTV6.

The very front of the driveshaft has a "wobble joint" which helps in
centering the driveshaft as it goes into the pilot bushing in the flywheel.
This "wobble joint" consists of a ball, a cup and a spring. Rust forms inside
the assembly and you notice the clicking.

Pull out the driveshaft and press high temp. grease into the "wobble joint"
untill it oozes out clean. Might as well replace the front donut.

Let us know the results.

Best regards,

Nash Bapasola
Voorhees, NJ