RE: Brake Pressure Bleeders

Tim,

We use a home made system comprised of a spare reservoir cap with a
Schraeder (aka tire valve) through the cap. The valve can be purchased at
most auto parts stores, ours came with all of the hardware needed to attach
it to the cap. We already had a five gallon portable air tank. Fill up the
reservoir with your favorite brake fluid, screw on the cap, connect the tank
pressurized to 20-25 psig and bleed a brake or your clutch. Refill the
reservoir after to each device bled.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA

What is the consensus on a good brake pressure bleeder
for bleeding the brakes solo?

Tim
'87 Milano Gold