re: fuel pressure

>Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:50:38 -0800
>From: "Pat, Andrea & Theo Quinn" <threequinns@domain.elided>
>Subject: Fuel Pressure light

>Hi,>
>My 'Fuel Pressure' light went on the other day, and gradually it lost all
>power. Could this possibly be related to:
>A) SPICA
>B) Fuel pump
>C) Fuel filter
>D) None of the above
>Thank you,
>Pat

sure sounds like the filter clogged up. second thing i would check would be
the electric fuel pump.
also couldnt hurt to disconnect line at the fuel tank to be sure all that
debris hasnt clogged up down at the outlet. problem wouldnt be the spica
since its on the other side of the fuel pressure switch and if the light
comes on then the spica isnt getting any fuel. the whole thing sounds like a
clog up in the rear pump/filter. while youre back there changing filter and
stuff go ahead and put in new rubber lines. also change the front filter at
the pressure light switch. one of these should cure your problem.
hope this helps.

Keith S.
73 spider