Milano sunroof electronics...

Time to access the digest, cause I'm all out of clues...

My sunroof and rear windows are not responding to their switches.  This
occured since I redid my headliner.  They were functioning fine beforehand.
Front windows work ok.  Sunroof & rear window motors are working because I
jumped current into the switch plug ends to close both rear side windows and
sunroof.   Checked fuses.  The switches checked out ok.  Am I missing a
connection somewhere between the exposed wires inside the headliner?  I
don't recall seeing a connector there other than the one right under the
sunroof motor (in fact that's where I jumped current to get it closed).

I don't know where else to look at or check....

Mike in San Diego
87 Milano Verde