Re: Promiscuo

Whenever I see a thread getting long in the tooth I get the iresistible urge
to lower the tone a bit...

Anything in the UK with folding rear seats inevitably gets christened "Passion
Wagon" somewhere along the line. The Audi TT is referred to as the Tart Trap
(with just a hint of envy).

Taking a different tack, on the ski slopes in Europe there is often one of
those Mercedes station wagon Ambulances lurking to cart off the injured.Years
ago my chums and I christened them "Blutwagens", but no German I have ever met
understands this term.

My brother had an Autobianchi 500 Van with no windows on the sides. He bought
it off a drunk for #3 and we spent a happy summer getting it to go (after a
fashion) when I was 16. It didn't have any other badges left on it so I have
no idea what it was officially called. We called it the "Topolover"

Tim Hancock  164TS Lusso   Boston UK