re: D' virus done it (NAC)

"Once upon a time, after 3 weeks in Mindinao jungles when I was a
swashbuckling photojournalist, I watched a disemboweled back pack come out
the airline conveyer in Manila.  I thought, "Wonder what poor s.o.b. has his
filthy underwear scattered for the world to see," and recognised it as
mine."
 - snip -
"Alfa content:  If I could get the pin headed dweebs in my sights who
originate this wanton vandalism and sabotage, I'd have to redo the nose of
the Spider again."

Hi Joe! All I can say is, judging by your ever colorful language and
creative imagery, the world is missing out on one REALLY great
photojournalist! &:-)

Sorry for the NAC, everyone. Take care!

Tess
in Seattle WA USA