Re: alfa-digest V8 #238 - Shankle Quadraflow inquiry

       If you want to hear wonderful induction noise, then just remove the
front of the stock Spica air cleaner box.  You will loose the air filtration,
but I guess you could fit motorcycle filter socks to the ends of the ram
tubes inside the Spica box.
       By the way, there were at least two series of the Shankle Quadraflow.
I had an early one with a single red / pink plastic sides and light green
filter material.  Sounds like Christmas, but the colors clashed with each
other and most any other body color.
       The later Quadraflow had dual air filters.  The filters may have been K
&N.  I have one in the garage somewhere, but could not find it.  It was much
better looking.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City