Re: I love Italians (delivery service - business practice babble) - No alfa content

Ed,

Overseas USPS express (not priority)  is DHL. You might want to try that,
DHL is probably the most awesome, on the ball, courier company ever, and I
doubt they would have any problems with Italy, and I recall a UPS ad where
they go from smaller to smaller vehicle to deliver some envelope to a lady
in some clothing deisgner firm in Italy....

I have used DHL for my alfa from Greece and they kicked butt when some parts
were remaining unavailalbe for more than 4 weeks (I got the "money pit" 2
weeeks standard answer) and so DHLed them and got it over with.

As for the Italian businees practices, I dealt with FIAT in a job for about
a year, and then with Ricar (alarms) and Rainbow Gmbh's production people
(German company with Italian production) and had no problems dealing with
them. Maybe they extend better courtesy to other mediteraneans... ;-)

By comparison and without it meaning anything, I have had bad experience
sometimes dealing with Korean and German companies, (worked in an
import/export company at the time) but I dont think all German or Korean
companies are trouble.

Tess, finally, and because of the inherent dislike I have for UPS and their
ability to mangle/destroy/loose/deliver to the wrong address/abuse(you pick
it has all happened!) my packages (I DID feel that scene in Ace Ventura), I
would like to note that I have had much better luck with USPS than I have
had with UPS.

Peace,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde