Milano Brake Problem

Looking for a little advice. I have been having problems with a soft
brake pedal on my Milano Gold.....no ABS. I bled the brakes many times,
with no improvement. I thought the master cylinder may be leaking by, so
I bought a rebuild kit from IAP. When the kit arrived, the seals that
were included didn't fit the piston as tight as I thought they should.
The ID of the seals seemed to be too large. Has anyone else had this
problem?

Now I can bleed the brakes, and have a good pedal for a few minutes, but
then it will go to the floor. The pedal can be pumped and will have a
hard pedal for a few more minutes. Do you think I still have air in the
system, or do I need to look at the master cylinder again? Thanks for
the help.

Chris Poore

87 Milano Gold
79 Alfetta GT (parting)