Brake upgrades

Hi Guys,

Has anyone done the following brake conversion?

Willwood Dynalite/Superlite 4-pot calipers $100/each
BMW E36 32Xi brake discs (286mm X 52mm X 22mm) (must be redrilled, but
the height of the rotor and thickness are the same as the Milano)
$40/each. I

 have porterfields RS-4 on my 75/Milano. Good, but not good enough for
I-want-to-stop-right-now situations (on the track). This upgrade is
actually cheaper than refurbed calipers and new 75/Milano discs!

Also how about fitting Volvo 144/164 upside down balljoints (instead of
drop spindles) to cure the lower a-arm angle problem? Now the
uprights/spindles will go OVER the A-arm instead of under it. (Thanks
Micke!)

One other thing, brake sponginess, how can I cure it? I bleed the
brakes many times but it gets spongy after a while. Milano Gold
(no-abs) Valvoline Synthetic DOT4 fluid, porterfield pads, original
brake master cylinder.

Thanks.

Zamani
http://personals.yahoo.com