Milano Front Exhaust + heater mixer valve THANKS

Trying to catch up on all my emails:

I just want to thank everyone for helping me out on locating the front exhaust section and the advice on the mixer valve.

I was able to locate a front exhaust section locally and it looks like the mixer valve is just not closing all the way.  It closes like 95% and it not the cable so I'll have to replace the valve.

Thanks again
Alan
88 Milano 3.0