Re: alfa-digest V8 #234

Hi Shane:

I just did the system on my '74 Spider.  Stainless steel seems the only way
to go.  Up front, I double-nutted the bolts, but at the rear joint and on
all the hangers, just used lock washers.  I used brass nuts and stainless
washers on the head studs.  I think my car had its original system, and
that I'd never got it off without a torch.  Ever tried PB Blaster?  The
stuff works great.

Regards,

Dean