Re: Spider Tires

My '73 spider has the Yoko H4 195/65 on 14x6 BWA rims, and I'm very
pleased, they are a  big improvement from the previous Dunlop D60M2.  I
used to have this Yoko set on the red berlina, where they proved to be
excellent in the rain.  The Yokos are very smooth and quiet w/ no harshness.

//kct, Powell, TN