Hunting Milano idle UPDATE -

Thanks to all who responded with suggestions on my problem of a very lumpy and
hunting idle.  I had checked all the basics, timing, base idle, idle adjustment
o-ring, spark plugs, afm etc...  and then the throttle position sensor, temp
sensor, loose wires, etc... to no avail

I have narrowed the problem (i think) to an oil filler cap with a bad seal (will
replace that next week) and possibly a weak fuel pressure regulator.

After that I am stumped.

Thanks,
Antonio
87'Verde