1982 Spider Veloce For Sale in Atlanta

1982 Spider Veloce For Sale in Atlanta.  Pictures available upon request and
via email.

Why am I selling it?  (1) I am most likely moving to California and already
have enough cars to ship and (2) I prefer carburetion on my "weekend" cars.

This is a great 1982 Veloce.  Red exterior and brown interior, Air
Conditioning, Power Windows, New Canvas Top, "Star" pattern veloce wheels.
Complete and Original condition - includes even the tool kit, the three
owner's manuals.

The paint and body are in great condition - no dents, etc.  A little rust in
the spare tire compartment that has been treated and has not spread.  It
definately does not need a paint job.

The interior is also great - original carpet in great shape, dash has only a
single crack from one vent to the window.  Has the original windsheild with
the antennae built into it.  Instruments all operate correctly and are not
fogged up.  Steering wheel is the wooden rim type (original) and in great
shop, even the shift knob (wooden original) is in great shape.  Center
consoles uncracked, seats untorn and unbent.  The door panels show a little
bit of a stain near the window (from moisture I assume) but is very minor.

The suspension is in good shape as is the engine.  106000 miles on the car.
It does not leak oil and has had a recent valve job and ignition tune-up.
Everything is to spec and the car operates great.  This car has L-Jetronic,
not SPICA, as was original on the 1982.

Others:  newer tires and top, new valve cover gasket, all new injection air
hoses, passes emissions with no problem, new o2 sensor.

First offer above $4000 takes the car.

Thanks - Brad