Flywheel Locking Tool

       OK, listen up.  Andrew Watry has come up with the PERFECT flywheel
locking tool.  I have used one when overhauling both the Alfa four cylinder
and V-6 engines.  I bought mine years ago and vaguely remember it coming in
an EMPI package.  I sent a picture of mine to Andrew and he confirmed that it
is the same.  I am going to make a note of the part number in case anyone
asks in the future.  If you are going to overhaul an Alfa, you need this
tool!  Thanks, Andrew.
       As far as where to get it, he says, CIP is California Import Parts in
Vancouver, BC, Canada. Check <A HREF="http://www.cip1.com/";>http://www.cip1.com/</A> Also Rocky Mountain Motor
Werks, I think, or any VW place. There are tons of them in LA, but I don't
know about Ok City

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City