82 spider harmonica sound

Hi -

I'm seeking a harmonica-like noise from the vapor control system in my 82
Spider.  I have replaced the fuel-tank-to-canister hose and the big (silver)
check valve.  I have also checked the other hoses.

Any ideas?  It seems to come from the area around the FI computer (under the
rear interior panel) where the vapor vacuum line is a plastic tube.

With the vapor system disconnected from the plenum the noise goes away..

Ideas?

Thanks

Brad