Diagonal seat belts

I just checked out Andover Restraints, Inc. as Ed Prytherch and Michael
Conrey recommended.

They appear to have a very complete line of belts which apparently can
be retrofitted to Alfas. I might order (although that process appears a
bit confusing) a set to test out.

I didn't check with Juiliano's Interior Parts, but will do so.

As Joe Elliott recommended, do check out Securon. This is the belt I
offer. However, unless they have changed their policy, they sell only a
(largish) minimum order. Clicking on their Order button turned up 'Not Found'.

And, to repeat myself, all distributors (US / Europe) apparently only
stock the diagonal belt with the 30 cm flexible stalk. While sitting in
your Spider, measure up approximately 12" from the mounting point on
your tunnel to where the buckle will attach. Then see if you'd feel
safe.

Not trying to sound superior here, but you're still going to need a pair
of seat belt guides which will fit the Spider's seator else fish in the
back of the car every time you buckle up.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA