Re: 78 Alfa Spider Schematic

First of all, many thanks, Gene--it's great. I took the PDF file to
Kinko's, and now have a laminated 18" by 24" schematic--very readable,
but a bit expensive (mostly due to the laminating)

So, all of you can download the file, take it to Kinko's or equivalent
and actually get a diagram you can read.

Does anyone know how much difference there is between the '78 and the
'74?

--- Gene Brown <simigene@domain.elided> wrote:
> The full color version schematic for the 78 Spider that I made is now
> on the AROSC
> web site at
> http://arosc.org/78spiderschematic.PDF
>
> I will also have the CorelDraw file put there.
>
> The schematic should be close enough for 76-80 spiders. I did add a
> relay for the
> cold start solenoid to the diagram, otherwise it is just as Alfa
> provided except in
> full color. It is set up to print out on a plotter in a 34" x 22"
> format (best size
> for my eyes) but can be scaled down.
>
> I have also done a similar schematic for the Montreal. It can be
> found on the
> Montreal Home Page at
> http://www.geocities.com/alfamontreal/
>

> Gene Brown