Two Berlinas for sale in LA

I was in LA over the weekend, where there were two Berlinas for sale. The
one I saw was a nonrunning but complete 1969 US 1750 for $475, and the one I
didn't see this time, but have seen before, is a 1973 US 2000 for $1800, a
member in good standing of the Berlina Register.  Both are in last week's
Recycler newspaper.  Let me know if you want to hear about either one. Not
my cars, etc.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register