ALFA PARTING OUT-OMP SPRINGS!

Alfisti:

I have lots of spare parts from my Callaway, Spider Quad and Milano/Evo project.  I'd like to make some room in my garage and save all of you money in the process.

1-I have USA GTV6 stock bumpers from my Callaway available $120 front, $120 rear + shipping

2-Rear USA Milano Bumper $120 + shipping

3-OMP High performance rear springs (powder coated red) BRAND NEW!  I paid over $160 for the pair and that does not include shipping.  I'll sell them for $75 for the pair!

4-Stock Milano/GTV6 springs, very low mileage! $40/pair

5- BRAND NEW Avo adjustable rear Milano/GTV6 Shocks, $100 /pair.

6-Milano doors all four, red from a Verde 3 liter. $85 each + shipping

7- Milano Verde interior headliner, like NEW, RARE non sunroof type, $125 + shipping

8- Milano torsion bars from 3 liter, low mileage, $50 pair

9- Complete stock MIlano exhaust system, NO LEAKS AT ALL, with nice CHROME Ansa single tip.  $80 + shipping

10- Milano passenger side headlight housing, $90, nice shape, no cracks

11- Milano Verde red taillight housings $65.

12- Milano Verde stock steering wheel, fabulous condition, no rips, no regrets $70

13- MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel, USED, but in really nice shape, (looks like new when you put Armor all on it!) with GTV6/Milano HUB adaptor, and Alfa Romeo logo horn button $150 + shipping

14- 86 Spider Quad red carpet interior only 20k of use!  LIke new!  $240 + shipping

15- 86 Spider Quad silver hood/bonnet, doors, front bumper all in superb condition, email me with your needs

16- One 86 Spider Quad stock spare/phone dial tire with a ZR rated BF Goodrich tire, only 22k miles on rim and tire.  $$115+ shipping

LOTS OF OTHER PARTS, EMAIL ME FOR ANY PARTS NEEDS AND SAVE OVER RETAIL JUNK YARDS!

THANKS!  MARTIN (humanatek@domain.elided)

"Developing Human Capital for Emerging Technologies"
http://www.shopping.altavista.com